Reflect on the developments and trends that have impacted the alternative investments industry in 2022 as you anticipate 2023
On November 17th, Principal of Ancram IRBD, Nancy Vailakis, will be joining William Rinehart, the Chief Financial Officer of Prisma Capital, and moderator Joanne Huckle, a Partner at law firm Ogier, through 100 Women in Finance in Cayman, to examine developments in fund structuring, changing investor demands and other key issues, including:
- the geopolitical landscape
- the after-effects of the COVID-19 pandemic
- an increasing investor focus on sustainability
- reactions to an evolving regulatory agenda
- higher inflationary trends and spiking interest rates
Ruminate on how you can use these insights to prepare your firm, your clients, and your own portfolios for the year ahead.
Bring your questions and what-if scenarios. Share your thoughts with colleagues as you network over drinks and refreshments following the panel.